* At this stage, you have a solid understanding of the problem the company is facing and you have provided a solution for your client. Now, you want Larson Property Management to accept your project plan. Mr. Larson and Ms. Johnson like your idea and would like you to present your project plan to the executive board.
Please include the following elements:
- Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Organizational Plan and Analysis
- System Blueprint and Type
- Recommendation for an HRIS Vendor
- Project Management Roadmap and Cost Justification
- Maintenance and Evaluation
Write a four to six-page proposal in which you:
- Identify the current issues the business is facing based on the details of the scenario and provide a plan and analysis for a HRIS based on those issues.
- Provide a blueprint for the new system and propose a type of HRIS for the organization that you believe is the most efficient and effective. Discuss the function that the HRIS serves, and identify how that system will solve the business issue.
- Compare and contrast at least three HRIS vendors. Based on this comparison, make a case for the one vendor that you recommend for your client.
- Determine how you will implement the HRIS using one of the change models discussed in our text.
- Create a project management roadmap for the client with projected timelines. Discuss the costs associated with the implementation, justifying your claims with a cost benefit analysis.
- Explain how you will ensure the system is properly maintained and evaluated for continuous improvement.
- Use at least four quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
**I attached the past assignments that you completed