This week, please provide a 2-3 page rough draft paper. Do not only outline what will be presented in your assignment, but instead include seven scholarly articles to support your points. While this is not a complete paper, it should demonstrate your progress, thus far, your research collected, etc.
The Final Portfolio Project Description: the organization chosen is IMF
The final project Portfolio Assignment requires you to build a professional document incorporating the central lessons you have learned throughout this course. For this Portfolio Assignment, please select an organization that you work for or one that you are familiar with. Then, complete the following:
- Provide an organizational profile that includes information about the organization’s mission, vision, culture, and strategy. This information, aside from the mission, should be explained in your own words.
- Explain the organization’s industry, provide information about its competitors, and provide details about how the organization can differentiate itself from other organizations within the industry.
- Compare your organization to any one of the organizations in the article “Building talent: The very best of 2017,” found in the required readings. The comparison that you provide should provide details regarding how your organization differs in terms of talent recruitment, selection, and retention, as well as how your organization measures up in terms of training and development opportunities.
- Identify how your organization assesses employee performance and explore the strengths and weaknesses of your selected organization’s performance management system.
- Explain how your organization can utilize the principles outlined in the book entitled The carrot principle: How the best managers use recognition to engage their people, retain talent, and accelerate performance to ensure a strong workplace environment.
You cannot use Wikipedia. For this assignment, a credible source is defined as:
A scholarly or peer-reviewed journal article.
A government-based website or publication.
A trade or industry journal article, publication, or website, including those from trade organizations such as SHRM.org and TD.org.