Designing a Balanced Scorecard, Wells Fargo’s web page (https://www.wellsfargo.com/pdf/invest_relations/visionandvalues04.pdf) states that the company vision is “to satisfy all our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially.” The brochure also describes the following 10 initiatives:
1) Investments, brokerage, trust, and insurance.
2) Going for “gr-eight”! (increase the average number of products per customer to eight).
3) Commercial bank of choice.
4) Doing it right for the customer.
5) Banking with a mortgage.
6) Wells Fargo cards in every Wells Fargo wallet.
7) When, where and how.
8) Information-based marketing.
9) Be our customers’ payment processor.
10) People as a competitive advantage.
Based on the annual reports and any other information you are able to find about Wells Fargo or its competitors, develop a Balanced Scorecard for Wells Fargo that will help it achieve its vision and monitor its performance on the strategic initiatives.