- The role of HR in a health care setting (1–2 slides)
- The services that benefit retention, including recruitment, employee satisfaction, and employee enhancement (2–3 slides)
- Training and staff development needs (2–3 slides)
- Best practices for working with HR including management approaches (2–3 slides)
- The benefits of HR in compliance, such as ensuring employees maintain credentials and required licenses (2–3 slides)
- Other benefits of HR and a summary (1–2 slides)
- Reference slide with APA-formatted references
Requirements: The presentation must be 10–15 slides. Slides should have 4–5 short-sentence bullet points each summarizing the key concepts. Presenter notes are not required. All images, graphs, charts, or data need citations on the slide (author, year). The presentation must have at least 4 academic or professional peer-reviewed sources published within the past 5 years. The presentation must have a reference slide at the end.
For a resource guide on using the online library to search for references, click here.
Deliverable Length: 10–15 PPT slides