Type: Individual ProjectUnit: Putting it all TogetherDue Date: Wed,8/7/19Grading Type: NumericPoints Possible: 250Points Earned: Deliverable Length: 18 – 22 slides to include 100 to 150 words per slide in the content slides + 1 – 2-page correspondenView objectives for this assignmentGo To:
Looking for tutoring? Go to SmarthinkingCollapse All | Expand All
You have received feedback from your instructor and your peers and have incorporated this in your final presentation. Submit the final presentation to your instructor. This is the culmination of all the slides that are submitted separate from the part two career paper in part two. This is a two-part assignment.
Write an action plan that would prepare you for a desired global management position. This is in addition to the part one slides from all previous units in the key assignment to add up to the total of 250 points for this IP.
- Using a job search site, identify a management position that you would be interested in pursuing.
- Answer the following questions in paragraph form:
- What themes do you notice among the job ads? List at least 3 core competencies that someone needs to do that job effectively.
- How do you match up with what employers say they need?
- What qualifications do you have that align with their needs?
- What are the gaps between what you currently have to offer and what the employer expects?
- What will you do to overcome those gaps?
- If you had to describe the value you gained from this course to your future employer in an interview, what would you say?
As you graduate and build your career, CTU is here to support you. You have your own dedicated career coach assigned to you to help you make sure that you are telling your personal success stories in a way that will set you apart in the job marketplace. You can contact your career coach to schedule an appointment by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please submit both assignments s in the assignments area for grading.