Throughout this course, you will work towards creating a financial plan for a Fortune 500 as if you were a manager. This week you will start your research that will be used in the Summative Assessments in Weeks 2, 4, and 6. You will not be able to change your company after this week. You will study and write about the same Fortune 500 for six weeks.
Select a Fortune 500 company. Pick a Fortune 500 company you will enjoy learning about their financial performance.
Company Picked for this is: Microsoft
Your financial plan will need to include KPIs for your company. Create a 1- to 2-page outline or chart identifying KPIs and including the following:
- The company and its ticker symbol
- Cash flow from operations
- Price-to-earnings ratio
- Stock dividends and the yield, if any
- Earnings per share ratio
- Revenue estimates for the next 12 months
- Revenue from the previous 3 years
- Statement of cash flows and identification of net cash from operating, investing, and financing activities over the past 3 years
- Average trade volume.
- Current stock price, 52-week high, and 1-year estimated stock price
- Analystsâ€™ recommendations for the stock (buy, sell, or hold)
- Market cap for the company