Healthcare Reform in Two States
Part I: The world is becoming smaller and smaller and when companies look to expand they often look outside their original footprint. Rasmussen Healthcare Systems is looking to expand their system to another state. To help advise Rasmussen on this decision, you will write 3-4 pages that compare and contrast the healthcare reform policies of the state where you reside and another state of your choice. Please keep in mind the position and facility you selected. Make sure to include the following:
States IL -primary 2nd state: Virginia
- Discuss the purpose of each state’s reform.
- Describe a minimum of three specific examples of similarities and differences in healthcare reform policies in the two states.
- Discuss in detail some of the ethical issues and moral disputes in each state’s reform.
- Discuss your recommendation on whether Rasmussen Healthcare Systems should expand to the second state.
- This portion of your assignment will require you to research and examine information from various sources. Use a minimum of five credible sources for your paper, with three being an academic source from the Rasmussen College Online Library (don’t forget to include in-text citations throughout your paper with paraphrasing or quoting).
- Make sure to include your APA formatted reference page.