- Choose 1 health-care-related topical area or function of interest (e.g., quality improvement, health care systems of care), and combine this with 1 of the areas of prospective practice (e.g., community-based, not-for-profit, acute-care hospital, for-profit urban hospital, public health facility).
- Using the AIU library, review 6 contemporary, research-based articles of interest that relate to your chosen topical area or function and area of prospective practice.
- Summarize the problems that the research articles are addressing. Identify whether the research is qualitative or quantitative or a mixed methodology.
- Create 1 PowerPoint slide that details your topic of interest and its tie-in to health care.
- Slides 2–4 should each represent 2 of the reviewed articles.
- Include the title, author, type of methodology (quantitative, qualitative, or mixed-method).
- The Speaker Notes area for each slide must highlight the problem statement of each article.
- All slides should be accompanied by speaker notes. Notes accompanying slides should, at a minimum, have 2 original paragraphs per slide; speaker note paragraphs represent the essay part of the deliverable.
- The Reference slide must have the full APA reference for each article chosen for this deliverable.
Deliverable Type and Length
- A 6-slide PowerPoint presentation with clearly developed speaker notes on each slide
- Speaker note areas are the essay part of the deliverable; 2 paragraphs per speaker note area at a minimum, 1 x 100 x 6 = 600
- Title and reference slides are an addition to the 6 content-driven slides