Best argumentative essay ideas
Argumentative essays are among the best essay writing assignments that you can think about as a student. This form of essay can be a powerful tool and really help take your writing to the next level. You must be able to use convincing language. Besides, you need to be able to back up your reasoning with facts and figures. Finally, to give a well-rounded essay, you also need to discuss both sides of the argument.
There are many good Argumentative Essay Ideas in 2020. We live in a diverse and diverse world, so it’s easy to find Argumentative essay topics from all walks of life. Choosing topics for argumentative essays is critical to your overall success. If you choose a weak subject, your writing can suffer too. To help, we’ve gathered 50 awesome essay topics to use in your high school or college level papers.
Technology Argumentative Essay Topics
As you will find, argumentative research topics can cover many subjects. Technology is an important and relevant topic. Technology is ubiquitous in our daily life. Staying up to date and understanding the technology is of great benefit to students today.
Below are 10 sample technology paper titles:
- Why are smartphones a necessity for our everyday life today?
- Has social media become too prominent in today’s society?
- Has technology caused a breakdown in language and physical communication?
- How can parents effectively wear down their children’s internet usage?
- Has technology created an idle society?
- Does the creation of artificial intelligence exceed the limits of morality? (We also have some examples of essays on Artificial Intelligence)
- How will digital money change the way we do business?
- Have tablets and smartphones replaced the need for computers?
- Why are internet forums full of toxic and argumentative behaviors?
- Ebooks vs. Paper Books – Which Should We Keep Using?
Best argumentative essay ideas on animals
We share our world with animals. They play an important role in many aspects of our life. You help to preserve our ecosystem. They also serve as faithful companions and even as nourishment for nourishment. If you need help and ask some to write my argumentative essay, Animals could be a great topic to start with:
- Should whaling be banned worldwide?
- How far should we go to protect endangered species?
- Is the keeping of animals inhuman in a zoo, and should the penalty for poaching be increased?
- Is Animal Fashion Ethical? Should it be made totally illegal?
- Should animals be used for scientific tests and medical studies? (We also have some examples of essays on animal experimentation)
- Is It Ethical for Humans to Have Exotic Pets, such as Meerkats?
- Is crossbreeding sustainable in the long term?
- Should animals be used for entertainment purposes?
- Should marine animals be kept in captivity?
Argumentative essay topics/ideas on immigration
Immigration is a key discussion point around the world. This topic has never been so important and relevant. All over the world, immigration is a hot topic as countries suffering from war and economic disasters. In the following sections, we’ve listed a variety of examples of immigration essays for your benefit:
- Should EU countries accept immigrants from Africa regardless of the economic impact?
- What challenges can immigration pose to a country’s economy and security?
- What are the burdens and costs of illegal immigration for a country? (We also have some examples of essays on illegal immigration)
- Is A Strict Immigration Policy Beneficial For A Country? (We also have some examples of essays on immigration)
- How does immigration affect employment and job opportunities?
- How effective are anti-immigration laws?
- What health screening should be put in place during the immigration process?
- Should a country have an immigration limit?
- How can immigration affect countries’ education systems?
- What impact does port security have on illegal immigration?
Psychology Argumentative Essay Topics
A human mind is a fascinating object. Psychology can be a host of interesting topics to discuss. Use Proper Psychology Argumentative Essay Outline College To Make An Excellent Paper. The following are 10 examples of argumentative essays in this area of human study:
- Midlife Crisis – Is It Real Or A Fig Leaf Of Our Imagination?
- Dreams – are they symbolic or not?
- Our memories of the past can influence our emotional wellbeing.
- Do culturally diverse classrooms help broaden students’ minds?
- Do parents have a duty to discourage traditional gender stereotypes?
- Lie detectors can be disguised?
- Chocolate can help prevent depression and improve our mood.
- Being optimistic can help improve your mental health.
- How can music evoke different emotions?
- Hypnotism is a scam – it does not affect.
Funny Argumentative Essay ideas
As a student, you need to have a balance of serious work along with fun topics. Funny topics can help lighten the mood. They can also enable you to use various literary devices and display a wider range of writing skills. Below are 10 fun argumentative essay topics:
- Is there life on other planets, and how likely is it that we will make contact?
- Is a smartphone or tablet a necessity for teenagers?
- Is it Ethical for Your Parents to Make You Give You More Money?
- How can you spice up a boring winter weekend?
- Given a choice, would you join a new family and bury your parents?
- Who Makes the Best Parents – Mom or Dad?
- Who is the greatest basketball player of all time – Michael Jordan or LeBron James?
- Can dogs think? If so, what is on your mind every day?
- What should you do if you forget your parents’ birthday?
- Is the sea blue or just a reflection of the sky?
Are these topics and guidelines overwhelming? Relax. At Gradetutors.com, we have expert writers who can help you select argumentative essay topics and write the entire essay for you. Let us know what is challenging for you. Request for an online essay help today and enjoy our flawless writing services.