Explain the changes that occurred on the home front during World War I. What were the war experiences for immigrants, African-Americans, and everyday Americans?
Each answer should be between 500-1000 words (2 to 4 pages). You must cite at least two of the primary readings in each answer (from the Voices of Freedombook).
- you answers should have an introduction, a body (where you provide the evidence for your answer), and a conclusion.
- The last paragraph of the paper should be your conclusion. In your conclusion, summarize your arguments you made to answer the question.
- Your answer should be based on the course material – the assigned readings and lectures. DO NOT CONSULT ANY OTHER OUTSIDE SOURCES . All the information you need to answer can be found in the text book, the primary source reader, and the lectures.
- Don’t forget, you MUST also introduce and contextualize your quotes. You must tell your reader what document you’re quoting.
- You should also try to avoid extended quotations. In almost all circumstances, you shouldn’t be quoting more than one or two sentences at a time. When you’re trying to quote a longer passage, intersperse your own words as necessary.