In a 750-1000-word essay, critically appraise the study by answering each of the following questions:
- What is the study question and is it relevant?
- Does the study add anything new?
- What type of research question is being asked?
- Was the study design appropriate for the research question?
- Did the study methods address the most important potential sources of bias?
- Was the study performed according to the original protocol?
- Does the study test a stated hypothesis? If so, what is it?
- Does the data justify the conclusions?
- Are there any conflicts of interest?
There are methodological points to consider in appraising literature that are specific to cross-sectional, cohort, case-control, clinical trials, and case studies. Based on the design of this study, what are the key methodical points to consider?
You are required to use a minimum of three scholarly resources.
please follow the instructions above to properly answer this question if you need further information let me know and make sure to provide in-text citations as well.