In this project, utilize 2 qualitative and 2 quantitative peer-reviewed articles related to your topic chosen earlier in this course. You may use 2 reviewed qualitative and 2 quantitative articles from earlier units. 3-4 pages Abstract, conclusion, and references
Part I: Analysis
For each of your 4 articles, the following information is required:
- Summary of problem and purpose of research (covered by you in Unit 4 discussion board)
- Literature review (this refers to the 2 qualitative and 2 quantitative article on the topic)
- Validity: Is the article valid? Why or why not?
- Reliability: Is the article reliable? Why or why not?
- Tie-in: How do the article findings tie in to your topic?
- What are the article recommendations?
- What impact could these findings have on: Patients, providers, third-party payers, legislation
- Full reference page: Includes the full references for these 4 articles in APA format