- What are your rules for serving clients who have close friends and family members who work for the agency?
- Will you permit coworkers to engage in social relationships/friendships outside of the work environment?
- Will you permit coworkers to date and/or engage in a romantic relationship?
- Will you permit workers to bring outside solicitation into the agency e.g. Girl Scout cookie forms, school fund raisers, private business ventures etc.?
- Rubrics: Please follow rubrics to receive all possible points.
- Submission discussed agency policy regarding conflicts of interest, specifically for the following:
- 1 Working for family and friends
- 2 Co-worker social interaction and/or friendships
- 3 Co-worker romantic relationships
- 4 Solicitation and outside businesses activity 70 pts
- Submission met 1-2 page length requirements 20 pts
- Rules for romantic relationships outlined.
- Submission followed standard mechanics for spelling, grammar, punctuation, and writing styles.
- If using in-text citations, please reference your sources, all references are citied in APA format. 10 Pts
Gradetutors.com is a well-established online academic writing company that provides genuine writing services to students and researchers all over the globe. We offer a wide range of academic writing services including essays, thesis, research papers, dissertations, assignments, term papers, homework among others.
Plagiarism Free Guarantee
At gradetutors.com we ensure that every project that we review has been thoroughly vetted and proofread to ensure it is unique without ant traces of copied work. We use updated plagiarism software that has the ability to extensively search for instances of unauthenticity or stolen research or anything that could threaten our clients’ academic career.