TOPIC: ONLINE LEARNING VS TRADITIONAL LEARNING
For this journal, begin by reviewing the Final Project Guidelines and Rubric document for this course, as well as the Final Project Topics and Resources tab on the left-hand side of your screen. Select a topic for your final project from those provided on the Final Project Topics and Resources page and read the primary article associated with that topic.
Then, in your journal, respond to the following:
· Provide a brief summary of your chosen topic and the primary article associated with that topic. Which topic do you plan to focus on? Describe your chosen topic to your instructor and include any background information relevant to your topic, as well as a brief summary of the primary article associated with that topic.
Then, answer each of the following questions about your chosen topic and primary article:
· What personal connection do you have to the topic?
· What are your initial thoughts about your chosen topic, the primary article, and the paper in general?
· What scares you about this paper?
· Share any questions or concerns with your instructor.