write it as a personal student in this class
2 paragraphs detailed per questions.
make it seem as if u were reading off a textbook please
1. What according to Mary Ann Warren are the 5 conditions for personhood? Why is it relevant to the abortion debate?
2.What is the traditional argument against abortion? Is it valid?
3. Explain why a fetus, according to Mary annWarren, does not have a right to life.
4. What does Bertrand Russell focus on in “Our Sexual Ethics” (don’t just say “how we sex”)? What are his criticisms of it (and reasons for)? What does he claim that we have to do to make it better? Do you agree with him? Why or Why not?
5. Explain what Kant means when he says that the human being is an “end in itself.” What does this imply about how human beings are to be treated?
6.Do you find utilitarianism’s moral standards too demanding? Why or why not?
7.What role does education play in the good life, according to Aristotle? What sorts of education and training does he think are required if we are to become virtuous? Do you agree?
8.Driver suggests that virtue ethics is intuitively appealing because we often deliberate about moral problems by reflecting on what admirable people would do. Do you agree that such reflection is useful when resolving moral dilemmas?
9. What makes the ethics of care of different from other moral theories? Do you see it as an appropriate approach to moral problems? Why or why not?
10.Do you think everyone has a natural right to all things? Why or why not? What does Thomas Hobbes say about this?
11. John Rawls states, “Injustice, then, is simply inequalities that are not to the benefit of all.” Do you agree with this claim? Why or why not? How does this conception of injustice manifest itself in Rawls’s theory?
12.What is “Speciesism”? Why is it wrong according t