1) Provide the article reference and link.
2) What health disparity is the article highlighting?
3) Why is this information newsworthy? How would it benefit the public health community?
4) What causes and factors contributed to the health disparity?
5) How does the health disparity affect health outcomes?
6) Does the article make any recommendations or suggest resources that could benefit the public? If not, what suggestions or recommendations would you suggest?
7) Was the article well-written? Justify your rationale?
8) Did it include all pertinent information? Justify your rationale?
9) Was there information or a perspective that the article should have included? If so, what? What else would you have like to have seen?