The program should display a list of items and the location in the store.
The user must be able to enter the items and location in the store.
You will use a class for the items. For this assignment you will implement creating the list, adding elements, removing elements, and displaying the shopping list.
There is other information. Some people shop on a budget so they need the price and the sale price. Use an array or vector to hold the list of items.
The display should show the items by zone or location within the store. (Display the output by location.)
1. Implement a shopping list program that asks the user for the name of the product – you need to have class item. Use an array or vector to hold the list of items.
2. The user also needs to enter the location (it can be isle number that will be translated into product category (for example poultry, baby items, hygiene, etc). You can be creative here. Use an array or vector to hold the list of items.
3. The user also needs to add regular price and sales price, if the product is on sale.
4. The user should be able to add as many products as they want
5. The user should be able to remove item from the list (Use menu).
6. The user should be able to display shopping list. The display should show the items by zone or location within the store. Also display should show the regular and sales price of the item as well as compute the total bill and total savings.