Review the Week 2 Lecture, “How do you D1?” For the purpose of this midterm assessment, assume that your trainers, Sarah and Caroline, are new to their jobs. Assume further that you are their direct supervisor. Describe how you would prepare Sarah and Caroline for their first assignment before they meet with the department manager, Lori Williams.
Be certain to include in your paper a value chain, a logic map, and a process map for their first assignment. Also, include learning transfer system inventory. Provide detailed explanations of each component of the maps and the inventory as they apply to the situation in the Week 2 Lecture.
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
- Write between 1,500 – 2,000 words (approximately 4 – 6 pages) using Microsoft Word in APA style, see example below.
- Use font size 12 and 1” margins.
- Include cover page and reference page.
- At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing.
- No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references.
- Use at least three references from outside the course material, one reference must be from EBSCOhost. Text book, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the three reference requirement.
- Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) in the paper and list on a reference page in APA style.
References must come from sources such as, scholarly journals found in EBSCOhost, CNN, online newspapers such as, The Wall Street Journal, government websites, etc. Sources such as, Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, blogs, etc. are not acceptable for academic writing.
A detailed explanation of how to cite a source using APA can be found here (link).
Download an example here.