Please do not Bid unless you have access to the textbook:Healing for Damaged Emotions, Author David A. Seamonds.
NO Plagiarism, Cite and Reference work.
Read Chapters 4-9 in your text by Seamands.
Write this week’s one-page journal entry to share some of your own religious/spiritual practices that have benefited you in times past when encountering sickness, hardship, etc. Also include in your entry how “other approaches” have benefited you, be they religious, spiritual, secular, etc. Compare and contrast them to some of the principles found in your text.
Learning Activity #3: 12-Step Analysis Paper
Locate and read at least three online resources that share the 12-Step approach, both from a secular and Christian perspective. Remember that these resources must be cited in your analysis.
Write a 1-2 page analysis of the 12-Step approach.
To achieve maximum points for content and analysis, the following elements need thoroughly addressed:
- The basic ideological and conceptual approach that it provides.
- The successes that have resulted from this approach.
- Perspectives from both the secular and Christian communities concerning the 12-Step approach.
- Provide a minimum of three academic resources outside of the texts, Bible and dictionary.
- Meet expectations provided in the Paper Writing rubric.