MUST MAKE A POWER POINT NOT A PAPER
Purpose: The goal of this final assignment is for you to consolidate your research essays from the last five weeks into a concise, direct, and professional PowerPoint presentation. Your task is to build a scholarly demonstration of your understanding of the political science research process that could be presented at a political science conference or workshop.
- Discuss the research question and hypothesis presented in the paper (two slides).
- Summarize the paper’s literature review (two slides).
- Analyze the research design applied in the paper (two slides).
- Assess the paper’s results (two slides).
- Evaluate the paper’s conclusions (two slides).
The Presenting Your Research Final Project
- ****Must be 10 PowerPoint slides (not including title and references slides) and formatted according to APA style *****
- SO A GRAND TOTAL OF 12 SLIDES
- Must include a separate title slide with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least 6 appropriate sources.