Prepare an 18- to 22-slide visual presentation with speaker notes or a professional looking video requesting initial funding of $5,000-$500,000 to start and run a start-up company or a new project within an existing firm. The proposed start-up company could be a new idea, an existing business model, or a new business within an existing firm.
Create the presentation or video with at least one slide to cover each area:
- Include a title page.
- Analyze the proposed entrepreneurial firm.
- Develop a feasibility analysis for the product or service.
- Create an effective business plan that is justified by using competitor analyses and competitive analysis grids.
- Describe and respond to three issues that new entrepreneurial firms face as a start-up.
- Identify and analyze new customers using the three steps.
- Explain how the firm will pursue growth.
- Create the strategy for internal growth.
- Compose a well thought out conclusion.
- Showcase all academic and business references.
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.