For this assignment, write a 1,000-1,250 word paper in which you:
- Select a technology that has been explored in the course.
- Using the technology you have selected, define and describe how the element would be measured or evaluated.
- Using the content in the textbook and other readings, list three elements that will be used to evaluate the user-technology interface.
- Perform an assessment using elements of user-technology interface or human factors methods to determine functionality.
- For each element, propose practicable suggestions for improvement using support from the literature.