1) Ensure the PowerPoint presentation includes the location, key stakeholders involved (and their roles), time period to complete the project, and the challenges involved in completing the project.
2) Also, provide a brief critique of the project:
3) Is there anything that you would have done differently?
4) What elements of the project stood out to you?
5) Your presentation must be a minimum of 15 slides, not including title and reference slides.
Click the link below to view a video that highlights a New York City project that turned a rail line into a highly visible and popular walking trail—it is now used by hundreds daily.
Amoeba films. (2012, March 19). NYC highline park: Ten minute tour [Video file]. Retrieved from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKLucigE1yI