Find a successful public service project that exemplifies effective collaboration with different stakeholders, and summarize the results of the project in a PowerPoint presentation. (Please see the Suggested Reading in Unit V for examples.)
1) Ensure the PowerPoint presentation includes the location, key stakeholders involved (and their roles), time period to complete the project, and the challenges involved in completing the project.
2) Also, provide a brief critique of the project:
3) Is there anything that you would have done differently?
4) What elements of the project stood out to you?
5) Your presentation must be a minimum of 15 slides, not including title and reference slides.
Click the link below to view a video that highlights a New York City project that turned a rail line into a highly visible and popular walking trail—it is now used by hundreds daily.
Amoeba films. (2012, March 19). NYC highline park: Ten minute tour [Video file]. Retrieved from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKLucigE1yI