This assignment allows you to focus on one or several closely related concepts learned throughout the semester and apply those concepts to your own life. Additionally, this assignment will provide you with the chance to explore communication literature outside of the textbook and use that information to supplement your own perspective on learned concepts.
Upload your 4-6 page (excluding title page and reference page) final paper that was assigned back in Module 3. Remember that the essay should incorporate frequent references to the text, with about 3 other additional scholarly sources included. Your writing should display knowledge, analysis, evaluation, and application of the material you have studied in the course. Make sure to use size twelve font, double-spacing, and APA documentation.
- Intercultural communication and cultural stereotypes
- Interpersonal communication in the workplace
- Attribution theory and successful relationships
- Vulnerability: how, when, and why?
- Conflict: the growth or death of relationships
- Gender styles of interpersonal communication: can we all just get along?
- Media and its role in shaping interpersonal communication
- I look at life from both sides now: perception and its role in interpersonal communication
- The evolution of the family unit and the role of interpersonal communication in shaping the changes
- I am who ‘they say I am,” or am I who I say I am?: self concept, interpersonal communication, and personal growth
- Sticks and stones can break my bones but words…: the power of verbal and nonverbal communication