Prepare a well-constructed letter to the editor that considers the following questions:
- Identify a specific, current issue (possibly within the field of education, criminal justice, or government) through which to explore these questions.
- How might knowledge, practices, and acceptance (or nonacceptance) of psychological research, concepts, and trends be helpful or harmful to society?
- How does psychology influence social, cultural, and political issues?
- Written communication:Written communication should be free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: Ensure that resources and citations are formatted according to current APA style and formatting guidelines.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.
- Length of assessment: 3–4 pages (excluding title and reference pages, abstract not required).