PART 1 – HSC4021 2PGS Include References* NO plagiarism NO copy paste *Stay on topic*Answer all questions*
Health Care Organizations in U.S.
Conduct a research on one of the top fifteen health care organizations in the U.S.
Your research should include the following questions:
· How will you find listings of the top fifteen health care systems?
· What are the various components of the selected health care system? How does it rank in terms of reduced mortality and infection rates?
· What are the services provided by the healthcare delivery system?
· What are the current trends contributing to the high ranking and the future path of this health care organization?
· How does the organization manage and distribute resources for improved patient care?
In a Microsoft Word document, create a 2-page report, on the basis of your research. Provide at least two resources or journal articles referring to the selected organization.
PART 2- 3PGS Include References* NO plagiarism NO copy paste *Stay on topic*Answer all questions*
Global Warming: A Major Concern
According to World Health Organization (WHO), global warming is the primary issues for concern. Noise pollution, overcrowding, traffic jams are some factors that have led to this problem. Lack of privacy is another factor in the modern times that is impacting people in ways that haven’t been examined yet. We also see a wide variance in weather patterns, such as severe hurricanes and drought conditions in the U.S.
Source: World Health Organization (WHO). (n.d.). Climate change. Retrieved from http://www.who.int/topics/climate/en/
Based on your understanding of the topic, create a report in a Microsoft Word document answering the following questions:
· Examine one weather condition over the past two years in the U.S. which drastically affected the population. How can the community better prepare their families for such severe conditions?
· Do you agree with the statement that countries should be held accountable for their contribution to climate change? Why or why not?
· List some of the issues that might occur as the world’s population increases? Factor in water, food, and hazardous waste into your comments. Suggest ideas to address or avoid these issues.
According to the CDC website, violence is attributed for approximately fifty thousand deaths each year and results in over 2.5 million injuries. Homicide and suicide are the second and third leading causes of death, respectively, among US population aged fifteen to thirty-four years.
Hospital emergency departments treat an average of fifty-five people for injuries every minute. The worst after effect of the sudden population explosion across the globe is the rise in violence.
· How have violent injuries affected a community? What steps have communities taken to decrease overall violent crimes?
· What steps can the federal or state governments take to help support communities affected from random or consistent violent acts?
· What can parents do in their homes to help educate children about risks and preventative accidents to help keep them safe? What role should parents take to reduce family violence?
· How can health promotion and wellness programs play a significant role to reduce individual or gang violence?
· How can schools and work environments increase safety measures against violent individuals or gangs entering their establishments?
· What roles should parents, neighbors, friends, health care personnel, and the community take when they observe someone who may exhibit unusual behavior or comments to help prevent potential violence? What agencies or resources are available to help communities cope and help their members seek help or assistance?