1. Option Two:Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper addressing the following content parameters. Use other sources as necessary to fully discuss the topic. If you choose this option, please format according to APA including separate section headings for each of the following content parameters.
Address the following:
· Explain various viewpoints on climate change.
· Explain and justify, briefly, your viewpoint on the issue of climate change.
· Describe command and control regulations versus incentive based regulations, and provide the advantages and disadvantages of each.
· Identify each type of energy source (both fossil fuels and alternative) and its relative abundance and environmental impact.
· Evaluate the economic and ethical issues of each energy source
· Describe which typeof regulation you would advocate if you were in the Federal Congress or Administration and why.