Your paper must include the following:
- Write an introduction including the selected position, a preview of your paper, and a succinct thesis statement.
- Discuss the legal landscape, including special legal considerations that the company should be aware of.
- Create a recruiting plan for the position selected that includes the following:
- Explain what recruiting is and why it is important.
- Explain the tools that will be utilized to find candidates for filling the selected position, and state why each tool was selected.
- Create a selection plan for the position that includes the following:
- Explain what staffing is and why it is important.
- State what assessments will be used and why.
- Discuss the types of interviewing techniques that will be used and why.
- List five job-specific interview questions for the position candidates.
- Write a conclusion paragraph that reaffirms your thesis statement.
Your paper must be formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. It must include citations and references for the text and at least three scholarly sources, one of which must be from the Ashford University Library. For assistance with finding sources, refer to the Scholarly, Peer-Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources document.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.