Due August 21 at 11:59 PM
The Affordable Care Act of 2010 is perhaps the largest act passed by the government in regard to healthcare. Its impact is financially in the trillions of dollars and is designed to improve the health of millions of residents of the United States.
There has been and continues to be much controversy about the scope of the act and how it is financed. For this project, explore the economic theory of the government in regard to the act and apply the concepts of microeconomics to support your assertions.
- Discuss the use of economic theory by the government in creation of the Affordable Care Act of 2010.
- Use microeconomics as the basis for analysis and describe areas where the theory agrees or disagrees with the act.
- The project should be 500 words or more and contain at least three references from peer-reviewed articles written in a Microsoft Word document and saved as SU_MHA5030_ W1_Project_LastName_FirstName
- By the due date assigned, submit it to the Submissions Area.
- Cite any sources you use in APA format on a separate page.