Review the assigned reading to prepare for this discussion.
Choose one pair of termsof “seemingly opposites”:
- rational and irrational numbers
- equations (equality) and inequalities
- real and imaginary numbers
Discuss the following in regard to your chosen pair of “opposite” terms.
- Briefly define the concept associated with each term and give an example of how these concepts are used in this course.
- Discuss the similarities and differences between the two concepts of your chosen opposite terms.
- How do the “seemingly opposite” terms from your pair relate to the attributes of God or the concept of faith (e.g. real and imaginary)?
- Research how your terms’ concepts can be applied in real-world situations?
- Cite your source(s).
- Initial Response: 150-250 words