To prepare for this Assignment:
- Review this week’s Learning Resources, paying close attention to those related to the four ethical principles and the Tuskegee Syphilis Study.
- Be sure to consider how the four ethical
- principles of autonomy, beneficence, non-maleficence, and justice can be applied to this historic case.
To complete this Assignment, write a 2- to 3-page paper that addresses the following:
- Summarize the Tuskegee Syphilis Study.
- Discuss how each of the four ethical principles can be applied to the case (autonomy, beneficence, non-maleficence, and justice). Provide specific examples.
- Discuss some of the legal and ethical lessons that can be learned from the Syphilis Tuskegee Study.