For this week’s discussion, please respond to the following: You do not have to do a video you can write your speech in a word document.
1. Develop an elevator pitch for your NAB business using the tips provided below. Use quotation marks for the elevator speech. Explain the rationale for its components.
Watch the following Lynda.com videos from the video series Giving Your Elevator Pitch with Todd Dewett
· Benefits to an Elevator Pitch (2:01)
· Making an Initial Connection (2:43)
· Structuring your Pitch (3:57)
Review this article (includes example) about the 3 steps to include in your elevator pitch.
Please consider the following as you prepare your speech:
· The tone of your speech should be upbeat and confident, but not arrogant
· Make sure you use positive and compelling words
· The speech should be short in duration (about 30 seconds)