Specifically, the following critical elements must be addressed:
I. Writing Plan
Use this writing plan as a way to gather your thoughts and determine your strategy for writing your persuasive essay. This process will allow you to develop a potential structure for effectively persuading readers to agree with your argument. This plan will be helpful in keeping your thought process on track when you begin writing and revising your essay.
- Describe the argument to be addressed in your persuasive essay, include how the argument is derived from your major, the major you are considering pursuing, or your field of work. (My field is child psychiatry)
- Determine key points and rationale that will be helpful in supporting the validity of your argument.
- Identify the audience that will be reading your essay. What potential challenges will you have supporting your argument with this demographic?
- Establish a goal that you hope to accomplish with this essay. What will this essay need to be successful?
- List potential resources that could be used as supporting evidence for your argument, and provide a brief description of each and how they will reinforce your argument.
- Align key points of your argument with supporting resources for establishing an effective essay structure.
- Based on your argument, determine strategic places where integrating evidence would be most effective, provide rationale for each.
**THE TOPIC IS SUPPORTING VACCINATIONS**
IMPORTANT: Page number isn’t as important main goal is to make sure every question is answered with AT LEAST ONE PARAGRAPH (5-8 sentences)
In addition: Include a list of the main topic, sub-topics, and supporting evidence.