Using the excel file attachment, Personal Monthly Budget, answer the following questions.
- Does your income exceed your expenses?
- If so, how much are you saving each month and is it enough? How do you know it is enough?
- If not, what are your goals for addressing the deficit (i.e. job change, cut back on expenses, etc)
- How is your short-term savings—if you had an emergency, would you have enough in savings to handle the situation?
- Why is a savings account important?How much do you need to have in savings?What are some tips to accumulating savings?
Write a 1-2 page paper that addresses these questions after completing your budget worksheet.
Use the attached APA_6th_Edition_Template template provided. Follow APA format, including a title page, introduction, conclusion, citations, and two scholarly references (not Wikipedia or Investopedia). See the attached PPT file. Turnitin report of no more than 20% similarity index is required.
|Monthly Bill Organizer|
|Total Secured Debt||$1,195.80|
|Total Unsecured Debt||$44.00|
|LF After School||$156.00|
|Total Amount of Bills Paid||$2,041.76|
|Cash After Bills Paid||$183.24|