- Discuss the purpose of the program.
- Describe whether the program is effective and offer evidence to support your rationale.
- Discuss other viewpoints or opposing viewpoints to the program.
- This portion of your assignment will require you to research and examine information from various sources. Use a minimum of five credible sources for your paper, with three being an academic source from the Rasmussen College Online Library (don’t forget to include in-text citations throughout your paper with paraphrasing or quoting)
- Make sure to include your APA formatted reference page.
Part II: It’s tough for healthcare professionals to keep up with all the programs offered through the government. Based on the position and facility you selected, create a one-page information sheet for our staff that they can use to answer questions.
The information sheet should give your staff enough information to have an educated conversation with a patient about their healthcare coverage options through Medicaid.
- Make sure to use audience specific language and tone in your information sheet. Remember, you are writing this information sheet for your staff.
- Be creative and make your information sheet fun and organized.