For this assignment you will need to go to the field trip by Visit the Met Archive at: http://www.metmuseum.org/toah/hd/grarc/hd_grarc.htm (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
- Produce a 500-700 word reflection assignment (see description below)
For your reflection assignment for this week, please select one primary example from the archive and address the following in a two-page reflection assignment:
- Describe the example you have selected and provide the image in the essay and a link to the image in the reference page.
- Explain the origins and context of the example.
- Include examples from the textbook this week that help develop your analysis of the work and its context.
- Include an example of a work of contemporary architecture with a link to the work and discuss the influence that ancient Greece continues to have on contemporary cultural patterns.
- Reference: Use the reference of the text.
Sayre, H. M. (2013). Discovering the humanities (2nd ed.). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Prentice Hall.