- Based on your proposed organization and structure for the GAH and the Community Clinic, we will now focus on additional aspects pertaining to:
- Quality control and Accreditation:
- Define at least five core organizational competencies and functions for the new organization, and define a goal/objective for them.
- Propose a control method/score board to be implemented in the new organization to ensure that said core competencies and functions are meeting their goals and objectives.
- Assume that the new Hospital will seek JCAHO accreditation. What major competencies will this require from management and staff?
- Ethical Issues – HIPAA
- The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA, Title II) required the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) to establish national standards for electronic health care transactions and national identifiers for providers, health plans, and employers. It also addressed the security and privacy of health data. As the industry adopts these standards for the efficiency and effectiveness of the nation’s healthcare system, the use of electronic data interchange will improve.
- Review CMS (2016). HIPAA basics for providers: Security, and breach notification rules. Retrieved from: https://www.cms.gov/Outreach-and-Education/Medicare-Learning-Network-MLN/MLNProducts/Downloads/HIPAAPrivacyandSecurity.pdf
- IT Systems
- Based on your proposed project’s organizational structure and the geographical locations of Mission Hospital, Golden Age Hospital and the Community Clinic, recommend the major components of an IT system that can best provide for the communication needs within and between the organization units.
- Identify and define your requirements from the system subject to the ethical requirements of HIPAA (see above).
- Conclusions and Recommendations – Final for complete project.
- Final paper
- Combine all chapters of the project paper as you have developed them over the past modules into one comprehensive paper.
- Note: If you need any clarification on the assignment, communicate with your instructor at any time throughout the modules.
Gradetutors.com is a well-established online academic writing company that provides genuine writing services to students and researchers all over the globe. We offer a wide range of academic writing services including essays, thesis, research papers, dissertations, assignments, term papers, homework among others.
Plagiarism Free Guarantee
At gradetutors.com we ensure that every project that we review has been thoroughly vetted and proofread to ensure it is unique without ant traces of copied work. We use updated plagiarism software that has the ability to extensively search for instances of unauthenticity or stolen research or anything that could threaten our clients’ academic career.