Create a PowerPoint presentation that tells a visual story about the impact of cultural differences on communication between the U.S. culture and another culture you have selected. Select images that reflect communication styles or methods in your chosen culture to include in your PowerPoint presentation. Support your digital story with a script. You have the option of creating an audio or written script.
Accomplish the following in your assignment:
- Investigate the interactive effect that cultural tendencies, issues, and trends of various cultures have on communication.
- Explain how personal interactions are affected by the nonverbal characteristics and differences specific to the U.S. culture and another culture.
- Utilize effective research methods to gather a variety of applicable sources.
- Include a reference list containing a variety of resources, which may include interviews with members of the culture, media presentations, websites, text readings, scholarly articles, and other related materials.
- Select images that reflect communication styles or methods within a selected culture.
- Create a script that connects selected visuals to course content.
- If you choose to create a written script, write your sources within your presentation to support your assertions.
- If you choose to create an audio script, cite your sources orally within your presentation.