1. Name and describe the three steps of the ‘looking-glass self’.
2. List and describe the three stages in George Mead’s model of human development.
3. Piaget developed a four-stage process to explain how children develop reasoning skills. List each and give an example of one of the stages.
4. Briefly summarize the three elements of Freud’s theory of personality and explain why sociologist have negative reactions to his analysis.
5. How does the mass media reinforce society’s expectations of gender?