1. What is the unique value proposition of Amazon Go?
2. Think: What type of consumer represents the core Amazon Go buyer? Give detail by making some marketing guesses: age, ethnicity, lifestyle, income, loyalties, level of education, gender, etc.
3. Examine the difference, if at all, of how consumers interact with 1) each other) 2) products/handling and consideration of them 3) and store personnel (though they are limited!)
4. Your Opinion: To what degree, if at all, does Amazon Go deliver the unique value proposition(s) that it promises?
5. Guestimate: What key resources does parent company, Amazon.com, leverage to make the product extension (Amazon Go) a reality for consumers?